Mini Sermons

Monday, April 16, 2012

Thank you!

I got a little bit of feedback on my last blog and it gave me some hope… all along  I have been hoping for some dialog.  That is how we all grow… I don’t hold the corner on any market.  I am growing just like you are.  I am glad that the blog is being read but what I really want is to hear from you in either a private email, directly on the blog or right on facebook.  

Give your name or be anonymous it doesn’t matter.

Thank you for speaking out!  Good or bad. Agree with me or not, I want to hear from you!  You have a reason for reading this blog.  Maybe you agree, maybe you live vicariously though others success and failure.  Maybe you are just nosey!  I want to know why you read it.  What you think.  How you feel.  This is a place to be yourself, say what you want.  I have big shoulders!  And I can address real life issues that we are dealing with if you let me know what’s going on.

I believe that we are all on a journey.  We are all gonna make mistakes.   We are all gonna outgrow things and grow into others.  I have made many mistakes.  And I will make many more!!
                                                                                                                                                                (UnfortunatelyJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment